Skip to content
BBQ Cocktail Meatballs
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup ketchip
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine all the meatball ingredients (not the ingredients for the sauce just yet).
- Using your hands, thoroughly mix the ingredients and shape into 1-inch meatballs.
- On a baking sheet, bake meatballs for 20 minutes.
- After baking, add meatballs to slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mix ingredients for the sauce and pour over meatballs.
- Cover, and cook on low for 4-5 hours.