Skip to content
- 1 lb Italian sausage, browned and drained
- 2 cans Italian diced tomatoes
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (heavy whipping cream)
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4-5 cups fresh spinach (chopped)
- 8 oz. package of tortellini (use your preferred flavor)
- Pepper, to taste (optional)
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker except for tortellini and spinach.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Add tortellini and chopped spinach.
- Cook an additional 30 minutes (just make sure the pasta is cooked through).
- Add pepper, to taste.